Below are the benefits of membership for both Individual and Corporate members.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS enjoy special access to:
- A network of board leadership
- Free entrance to all breakfast programs (including open events)
- Discount on evening programs
- Programs that are accredited for MCLE and CPE units
- Attendance at all Forum for Corporate Directors (FCD in Orange County) events at FCD member rates
- $250 discount to “The Essentials of Corporate Directorship”, our comprehensive 2–Day Director Education course, May 12–13, 2014!
- $300 discount to “Directors Forum 2014: Directors, Management & Shareholders in Dialogue”, our annual national conference, January 26–28, 2014!
- A printed and electronic subscription to Corporate Board Member Magazine, the premier quarterly publication from Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext Company; including special feature issues, “What Directors Think” and “The Annual Legal Issue”
- Access to Corporate Board Member resources such as weekly e-bulletins with the latest governance news and regulatory updates, timely research, webcasts, interviews with leaders in the field and more!
- Access to the CDF Members Networking Group (LinkedIn)
- Annual certificate of completed director education (by request)
Cost of Individual Membership is $500
CORPORATE MEMBERS enjoy all the benefits listed above, as well as the following:
- A total of 3 individual memberships, with transferability privileges.
- Four (4) free admissions to all breakfast and evening programs. (Bring your board, management team, colleagues, clients, etc.)
- Member's company logo, with a link to member's Web site, posted on Corporate Director Forum’s Web site,
corporate member page.
- Member's company logo appears on Corporate Directors Forum’s corporate member banner, which is displayed at
all Corporate Directors Forum events.
- One invitation to the Director of the Year Awards
Cost of Corporate Membership is $3,000